Medical Attachment, Gomenne!!

Nevva Winter is speaking.

Dear all my comrades,
I am pretty sure that all of you are aware about the medical attachment that we need to do during this holiday. Firstly, i would like to apologise for not been able to attend the dancing thing. Something cross out and i have to leave. Secondly, it is with my deepest regret to tell all of you that this medical attachment must be done on your own. I am really sorry for my inability to organise it together with you guys as a class. Therefore, you guys need to do it in your own hometowns. And please remember that it must be done during this semester break. As far as i concern, that is the way it works. For those who live in the same town, you can do it together. Others, please make sure you do it at nearby hospital.

I am really sorry to cause such inconvenience.


-Nevva Winter-

0 comments: